Maximize Productivity with Opticloud’s Predictive Maintenance
Go from calendar-based maintenance to data-driven maintenance
Instead of planning maintenance at fixed intervals, you can use data and plan based on: Production hours, the number of produced items, and telemetry data like temperature, kW, and vibration. Thereby saving unplanned production stops and at the same time getting intelligent alarms on both email, SMS, and operator panels.
Stay Ahead with TPM – Total Productive Maintenance
Say goodbye to reactive maintenance and unnecessary costs. With Opticloud’s TPM feature, we provide a proactive solution that saves you time and increases your bottom line.
Plan, Prevent, Perform
- Plan: Use the predictive maintenance module in your Opticloud dashboard to schedule machine tasks based on production hours, units counted, or crucial telemetry data such as temperature or voltage.
- Prevent: Forget about unplanned downtime and costly repairs. Opticloud’s TPM enables you to avoid these issues by setting up alerts for possible machine issues before they cause costly downtime.
- Perform: Our TPM module is your key to preventive and predictive maintenance, ensuring your machine performance never falls short of your expectations.
Why Opticloud’s TPM?
Go from calendar-based maintenance to data-driven maintenance.
- TPM Alerts: Get real-time notifications on your operator panel, email, and SMS, so you can act immediately and ensure your machines stay up and running.
- Optimized Maintenance: With the TPM module, you can customize alarms based on your machine’s actual production, guaranteeing necessary maintenance when needed, and eliminating unnecessary expenditures.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Benefit from vibration, temperature, voltage, and ampere data, helping you anticipate machine issues and prevent them.
Here is how easy it is to add alarms
How to add your first TPM alarm
- Go to machine settings
- Find TPM in the left-side menu
- Press “Add” in the top right corner
- Give your alarm a name, description, start time
- Select what type of alarm you’d like to create
We have 4 types available: Time, Production hours, Unit counts, Telemetry
- Select the alarm condition based on the type
- Choose what email should receive the alarm
- Choose what phone number should receive the alarm on SMS, then press add
- Press Save
When the alarm triggers based on the conditions you’ve set, you’ll receive an alarm on the operator panel and an email/sms from what you’ve chosen.
Join Opticloud’s TPM revolution today and turn machine maintenance from a chore into a competitive advantage.Start here
Our customer Kvik went from calendar-based maintenance to data-driven maintenance
Ready to Optimize Your Production?
Join the hundreds of manufacturers using Opticloud to revolutionize their maintenance strategies. Take the first step towards predictive maintenance and improved efficiency today.
Get a call
Enter your name, company and telephone number below, and we will call and arrange a meeting as soon as possible.
Book a demo
Enter your name and company mail, and we will arrange a demo as soon as possible.